As per the latest report, the IPL 2020 auction will be held on December 19, 2019 at the new venue in Kolkata. The trading window that is currently open will close on November 14, 2019.
Eight franchises in IPL were informed about the closing date of the trading window, according to the report. While they were allotted Rs 82 crore each for the IPL 2019, Rs 85 crore was allocated for the 2020 season.
Delhi Capitals also in talks with Rajasthan Royals over signing Ajinkya Rahane for IPL 2020.
Funds remaining ahead of IPL 2020 Auction
- Chennai Super Kings – Rs 3.2 crore
- Delhi Capitals – Rs 7.7 crore
- Kings XI Punjab – Rs 3.7 crore
- Kolkata Knight Riders – Rs 6.05 crore
- Mumbai Indians – Rs 3.55 crore
- Rajasthan Royals – Rs 7.15 crore
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – Rs 1.80 crore
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – Rs 5.30 crore.